An inspiring video to make an impact on you!

The earth is warming,

That is why we made this blog.

It IS time to change!

20% of our world's population uses 80% of the world's resources. Oil prices are really low, $37 per barrel. People are using this money to get new cars. My family bought a new car, but I have mixed feeling about this. I know that it took a lot of oil to make the new car, and the old one will eventually end up in a landfill. However, since the car is larger I can carpool with my friends. According to the EPA, the average gas mileage of cars on the road is 24.1 MPG. This figure is one year old. This figure will probably decrease. This is because fewer mileage cars are "less" money than they used to be because gas prices are lower.

That hurts the electric car market. It is less cost effective now because fuel for your Gasoline SUV is more cots effective than it used to be.

Anyway...

You can view the video here

Please note... I don't know this person

By Samuel

On behalf of the green blog team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Air Pollution (grade levels 4-8)

MODEL X!!!!

Weekly endangered species report